'好'在英語中使用的幾種方式
of a high standard or quality
I’ve just read a really good book. 我剛讀了一本很好的書。
~~~
My French is not very good. 我法語不太好。
〔口語中常用nice,書面語中最好使用其他單詞〕
pleasant and enjoyable. Nice is very common in spoken English. In written English, it is better to use other words.
I hope you have a nice vacation. 祝你假期愉快。
~~~
It will be nice to see you again. 希望能再見到你。
If you buy good quality shoes, they last much longer. 如果你買質量好的鞋子,就會耐穿很多。
used for describing things of a very high quality, or weather with no rain and clear skies
The restaurant serves the finest food in Florence. 這家餐廳的飯菜是佛羅倫薩最好的。
?
If it’s fine tomorrow, we’ll go for a walk. 明天如果天氣好,我們就去散步。
good – used when you like something
That’s a neat idea. 這主意不錯。
an attractive offer, course of action etc seems good and makes you want to accept it or do it
Going home for dinner was a more attractive proposition than completing his run. 回家吃晚飯比起完成跑步對他來說更具吸引力。
*
something that is impressive is good in a way that makes people admire it
an impressive achievement 了不起的成就